Monday, September 7, 2009

We Got A Groovy Thing

Photo 2002

Today is our anniversary, Mr. Nova and I celebrate our 6th year of wedded goodness.

We had planned a joyous backyard BBQ for yesterday with all our friends and family (the very same back yard in which we were married), alas the rain poured and the wind howled. BBQ canceled, instead we had a lovely inside dinner with family. Today, it's a lazy day with just our little family of three, so nice. We are hoping for a volunteer baby sitter for this evening, so that Mr. Nova and I can have the rare and elusive date. Keeping fingers crossed.

It has not always been easy, but it has always been good.
To my sweet: I love you madly. Thank you for the best 6 years of my life!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary to you both!

Pomona said...

Happy anniversary! And hope you had some sunshine today - it has been sweltering here.

Pomona x

Aussie-waffler said...

Aww, Happy Wedding Anniversary.

Unknown said...

A very happy anniversary to you both - and I hope you found that babysitter! Too bad I live so far away - I'd volunteer to play with your little Sweetie. She could paint pictures for me and I'd tell her stories....after all, I have to get in practice for Chicken Little!!!

Hugs,
Nancy in Iowa

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary guys! -Erika

diane said...

happy anniversary to the Novas! send stella over here i'll watch her :)

A Bun Can Dance said...

Wishing you a very Happy Anniversary - you look wonderful together! Have a splendid time reminiscing on your special day and the good times of the last 6 years.
Happy days!
Denise x

Nikki said...

I hope that baby sitter turned up and you guys were able to get out and celebrate together.