Friday, August 12, 2011

In Other News


So it turns out that I am in the latest issue of Mollie Makes! Funny, I had to find out from a friend in London. My crochet flower frames tutorial is in there, hooray! I'm not sure when this comes out in the US. I think we are a month behind the UK on distribution. All of Mollie's covers are so gorgeous and inviting.

In other news, I am working feverishly on a deadline. My festival weekend has left me a bit behind and so it may be a bit quiet 'round here until next week. I have so much I've been wanting to share, so many comments I have wanted to leave but, I must soldier on. I promise good things when I am back on track.

Have a gorgeous weekend all!

15 comments:

Victory Garden Yarn said...

Oh congrats! I have yet to see the magazine in person at all but I really want to from all the great things I've been hearing! I'll have to see if I can nab one to see your tutorial... :)

Pomona said...

Congratulations - you are getting to be a regular!

Pomona x

Flaming Nora said...

Good luck old gal. Shout if you need an ear! Everything will be superb. xx

greenrabbitdesigns said...

Congrats on Mollie Makes!!!
Happy weekend,
Vivienne x

Colette said...

Get you miss tutorial!! Great news, can't wait to see what you're up to next.

andrea creates said...

oh fun!congrats!! i love the magazine, can't wait to see your tutorial :)

Jennie said...

Did they seriously publish your work without seeking permission first? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

CONGRATS!!! Did I hear deadline and sharing news? Oh can't wait!

Tas said...

Woohoo. Congrats, lovey. This mag is proving elusive here in Adelaide, Australia!

Unknown said...

Well done, it was a great tutorial.

jo te raa said...

Just got my copy in holland (posted from UK by my mummy!) and saw your tutorial. Planning to play this afternoon thanks so much for sharing

Sherri B. said...

Congratulations, I will look for it when it gets here.

Ribbons Undone said...

Where can I purchase Mollie Makes magazine?

Tiff said...

I just came here via the hyperlink on my iPad version of Mollie Makes! I was searching for this mag in Australia, on etsy and eBay and it was hard to find...and expensive... So I googled it, as you do, and found an app called Zinio in iTunes. It allows you to purchase mags in different categories and read them on your iPad. I have now bought all the back issues as well! I am loving both the mag and the app (I just bought Country Living the British Edition). There are links to the Mollie Makes website too so you can get the patterns and templates full size. Neat huh?! Happy weekend! X

silverpebble said...

Oh wow - for the second time. Hearty and well-deserved congratulations to you!

Best of luck with your deadline.