Friday, September 30, 2011

Lola in the City

I am all a-flutter with excitement this morning! I am packing my weekend bag and driving up the road to Seattle to attend my dear friend Tif Fussel's, Dottie Angel Book Launch! I'll be going solo, staying at a hotel and certainly having a lovely time.

If you happen to be around those parts, please stop in and say hello! It is being held at Assemble at 6 p.m.

I will be back next week and I promise to finally get back to The Lumberjack's harrowing tale!

Have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

...C o w R o a d... said...

Excellent news! We will meet up tonight then! :-)

Sherri B. said...

How very exciting, I hope you will share photos and stories when you get back...Have fun! xo

andrea creates said...

have a fun trip!
can't wait to read the rest of the lumberjack tale ;)

Vic said...

Aw man, I wish I WAS around those parts; I still remember finding you amongst Tiff's list of most excellent thrifty challengers! I forget to visit her much now, but it seems you're stuck with me.

Have an amazing time & soak up the compliments you're bound to get for that magnificent mane! xx

Flaming Nora said...

oh boy oh boy! have a fabaroonie time! xx

Unknown said...

How fun! Have a great time. :)

mel @ loved handmade said...

How exciting! Have a wonderful time flitting about solo, I WISH I could be going..x

Vickie said...

It's Vickie, Tif's adopted Auntie - just wanted to let you know what a huge pleasure it was to meet and have a chat with you. So happy you could make it down. Hope to run into you again sometime - in the meantime, I am a faithful reader!!

Vickie